Monday, October 26, 2015

Ancient Ties - Erotic Time Travel Romance - out Now!

 


 
 
I feel like I've come full circle with this book.  It hasn't been substantially changed, but this will be the third iteration since it was first out in 2005.  You may have read it when it was at Whiskey Creek Press Torrid, where it got wonderful 5 star reviews from Just Erotic Romance Reviews, Fallen Angel Reviews, The Romance Studio, and many others.  The highlight for me was 4-1/2 stars and top pick from Romantic Times Magazine. 
 
A few years later, you may have read it at Loose Id, where proceeds enabled me to become a member of PAN (Published Author Network) in Romance Writers of America.  Another feather in the cap of Ancient Ties.
 
Now I've self-published the book, and as a bonus for me, I created the cover this time.  Of course, the clinch couple are from http://romancenovelcovers.com, the cover site by the famous romance novel cover model Jimmy Thomas. The graphics were done by me. The two photos, the Roman Baths in Bath, England, and Stonehenge were taken by me on my trips to England.   
 
 
You can also read the first chapter of Ancient Ties here: 



Marek's villa was inspired by Villa Rustica in Germany.
 
I hope you would enjoy my first person story, The Tower of Londonhttp://janeleopoldquinn.blogspot.com/p/the-tower-of-london-1999-jane-leopold.html
 
And finally, below are some of my own photos that help tell the Ancient Ties story: 
 
  

 
 
 




I hope you enjoy! enjoy! enjoy!

Sincerely, Jane

 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I get to have my own copy now. I thoroughly enjoyed this imaginative book, Jane. Best luck with the re-release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose. I happen to have lunch out with some lady friends today, and I'm buying!! ;-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on this release. I know you are happy to have it back. Wishing you mega sales for this wonderful tale.

    ReplyDelete